Monday, December 29, 2008

Mom and Music

Hey Everyone, Adam writing here.

Thanks for everyone's love and support through all of this. If there's one thing that Mom loved (and there were, of course, many many more than one!) it was for everyone to be around and come by and visit and talk and laugh and all that. It was her lifelong dream to just have all of her friends and family be around her everyday - laughing, talking, sharing, etc.


I just wanted to share with everyone...I was in the process of writing a "rock opera" of sorts. It was a futuristic sci-fi action story, and I had written and recorded about 6 songs. Mom was a very big inspiration for the story and even helped collaborate with me on the tale's direction.

I have posted a bunch of the stuff on a myspace.com page, and I invite you to check it out and take a listen. Sadly, there's nothing super-recent up here, but Mom was so excited to be involved in the process.

I am dedicating all of this material to Mom, and I plan to revamp one of these songs to play acoustically at her service this coming weekend, "Parade of Angels."

I hope you like it, my Mom loved it.
http://www.myspace.com/withoutmypills

No comments: